Thursday, September 21, 2006

Swarm Consciousness

I am not a complete believer of telepathy nor am I a non-believer. I think we have a collective consciousness as humans. This swarm consciousness is most concentrated where people mostly knowledge workers tend to think a lot. This consciousness also learns and evolves because of the evolution of the individual consciousness. I am not trying to say that this is a sort of super collection of memes. If it was, then there would be some form of communication required to pass it. I am trying to put a word around - "multiple people from different places inventing the same thing independently" - sorta thing. There must be a channel of communication know to our subconscious minds to communicate with other subconscious minds (may be memes at subconscious level). I guess if we can dwell deeper into ourselves, we might see the subconscious in action and then we might be able to access this channel.

On a different note, I saw three different companies take off with the name sounding "indigo" independently.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that the beginnings of telepathy are emerging currently.

I think that sub-conscious telepathy already exist and schizophrenic people can mildly tap into this phenomena, being such fantastic empaths.

I think that tapping into something as powerful as this though, can be a chaotic process without language to mediate it.

Thoughts?